DeleteMe’s reporting is used to understand your staff’s PII data exposure and removal. Admins not only get an overall view of the PII removed for all employees, but can use the report to identify which specific employees may be at higher risk and need more protection.
There are two ways to view the metrics in your admin portal: Tables and Charts. First, click on Reports (sidebar). Next, select which view you prefer by clicking either Tables or Charts in the top right corner.
By default, your reports will be in Tables. In this view, the following metrics are measured:
- Listings Reviewed: This is the total number of unique listings reviewed that has aspects of the users’ data.
- Listings Removed: Of the Listings Reviewed, this is the total number of listings that were exact matches of the users’ data, and therefore have been removed.
- Searches: The number of searches conducted for this user.
- PII Removed: The sum total of PII removed from the Listings Removed.
- Repeat Listings Removed: Even if a listing was removed previously, data brokers can always recapture the data. Thus, this metric looks at repeated listings that have been removed again.
- New Site Listings Removed: The number of any new data broker site listings that have been removed since the last report.
- Time Saved Searching: The amount of time needed if the data broker site searches were done manually.
- Time Saved Removing: The amount of time needed if the data broker listing removals were done manually.
To look at the data in more detail for specific users, just click on the name of the user.
You may also export this data by clicking the Export button.
The Chart view is a visualization of the data in the Tables chart. However there are a few more graphs that show more insight about the PII being removed.
- PII Exposure vs. Data Broker: When you hover over the circles, you see the name of the user, the user’s total PII, the average PII per report and the total number of sites with data. You may adjust the time frame by updating the start and end dates.
- Total Listings Reviewed (Top 5): The total listings reviewed per user. The graph shows the top 5, but you can click Next to see more users’ total listings.
- Distribution of PII (Top 5): This is the breakdown of the types of PII found for the user from the latest report. Again, you can click Next to see other users’ information.
- Other may include data related to race, ethnicity, gender, voting records etc.
- Data Brokers with Most Data: When you hover over the circles, you see the name of the data broker, total PII found on the data broker site, the average number of PII found and the percentage of users found there. You may adjust the time frame by updating the start and end dates.
- Total PII Removed (Top 15): This pie chart shows the top 15 users who had the most PII removed.
All the graphics here can be exported as an image and the raw data can also be downloaded. Simply, click the three dots at the top right corner and choose your option.