Our Privacy Team has performed a comprehensive series of opt-out submissions on behalf of our customers which included a signed Limited Power of Attorney—all to no avail on sites owned by PeopleConnect and they are refusing to respond to our submissions.
PeopleConnect is the parent site of Intelius, InstantCheckmate, Truthfinder, and others. Taking action is essential to reducing your personal information on the internet. DeleteMe wishes we could do this for you, however if you follow the simple steps below and submit this yourself, PeopleConnect will honor this request in a timely manner
We will continue to advocate on your behalf to combat this company’s non-compliance to honor our opt-outs and remove your information from their site.
1. Start by going to PeopleConnect - Suppression Center and entering your email address and clicking submit.
2. An email titled Confirm your email address will be sent to the email address entered in Step 1 from PeopleConnect. The email contains a verification link that must be clicked before being allowed to move to the next step in the opt-out process within 15 minutes of receiving the email. If you are unable to verify your email address in a timely manner, you will be required to go back to Step 1.
3. Once your email has been verified you are directed to: PeopleConnect - Suppression Center
You will be required to enter your personal information into the fields. The location section requires a full address to be entered. The site will not accept just City/State. Click Save once all information has been entered.
4. You will then be directed to PeopleConnect - Suppression Center.
This page is a review of the information that was entered in Step 3. Here, PeopleConnect asks you to verify your email address and phone number. Verification code is required to move to the next step in the process. This code will be sent to your email address and/or phone. Once you have received the code please enter into the code input field.
Once verification is completed and you the information has been reviewed, you will click “Suppression Setting” in the top right corner of the page.
5. Upon clicking “Suppression Setting” you will be directed to PeopleConnect - Suppression Center.
Any matching results that match the information provided by you will be displayed on this page. If results are found, you will have the ability to suppress displaying of the information or allow the information to be displayed by choosing the option in the Visibility Setting dropdown.