Radaris listings are displayed in two separate sections- a main profile and a mentions section. How you remove this information is dependent on what information is displayed about you. It is important to follow the steps below in the exact order for successful removal of your information.
Radaris main profile:
Your profile on Radaris will look similar to the image below.
Radaris Mentions Section:
Your information on the Radaris Mentions section may look like the images below:
Removing just your main profile from radaris:
Only use this form if your information is not displayed in the mentions section as indicated above!
- Click “View Profile”
- Copy the profile url displayed in your browser.
- Open the removal request form located at https://radaris.com/control/privacy
- Paste the Profile URL copied above, enter your name and email address, and “Send Request”
- You should receive a follow up within 48 hours stating the profile has been removed.
Section 2 Removing all information from Radaris.
Removing your information consists of four separate operations:
Please Note: Not everyone will have information in the mentions section. You may want to confirm that your information is in this section before continuing.
- Creating an account
- Controlling your profile
- Deleting specific records
- Making your profile private
Creating your account.
Click control info again:
Enter the code, accept the terms and conditions and click “Create My Account” TWICE
The last step in the registration is to claim your profile as seen below.
A note here: You must use your real cell phone number for this process. Masked/virtual phone numbers will not work. You will receive a verification code via text message that will need to be entered to continue this process.
You will find you are now back to the main profile page. Click the down arrow and choose “Control Info”
Then control info again
Finally! You can now begin to delete records.
A page will display information including data from the “Mentions section with checkboxes like below.
Put a checkmark in the boxes on the rows of information you would like to delete and submit at the bottom of the page.
Note 1: You can only select up to 6 records at a time to delete.
Note 2: When the deletion has been processed, use the back button on your browser to go back one page, refresh and select up to 6 more records for deletion. Do NOT click the link, it will send you back to the profile page.
After you have deleted all of your records in the mentions section, you can now make your profile private. Click the back button twice
If you have made it this far, you have successfully deleted your information on Radaris. There may be one more step that you can take to protect your privacy even further; removing the listing from google. This is a simple 2 step process.
1. Copy the same profile URL as you did to create the account in section 1a.
2. Open https://search.google.com/search-console/remove-outdated-content, click “New request” paste in the URL you copied above and submit. If approved, the search listing will be removed from google search results in 24-48 hours.