DeleteMe's search yourself tool allows our members to quickly search for and find data exposed in Google searches and submit requests to our privacy team to have this information removed on their behalf.
- Auditing your data exposure in Google search results
How to Use the Search Yourself tool
- Login to your DeleteMe account
- Click on the "Privacy Tools" tab
- Click "Search Yourself"
- Click the "Select Datasheet" dropdown
- Select the data sheet you would like to use to search Google for exposed information
- Select "Keep This", "Remove This", or "Not Me" on the right side of the page
How does the "search yourself" feature work?
Users can enter their name into the search bar, and DeleteMe will then perform a Google search for their name. The dashboard will then display the search results, and the user can select which results they want to remove or keep.
How long does it take for DeleteMe to remove or keep the selected search results?
The time it takes for DeleteMe to remove or keep the selected search results can vary depending on the user data policies of each website