In an effort to help improve privacy and security for everyone, DeleteMe supports data privacy protection and removals for international countries. If you are interested in using DeleteMe international for your business, please reach out to your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager for information on the program. If you use DeleteMe's international services already, you can find the most up-to-date list when you login to your DeleteMe admin dashboard and navigate to the country list when adding a new member.
- Gold International - Defined country-specific data broker list search, monitoring, and removal of exposed records found 6 times per year. Appropriate for all employees.
- Platinum International - Full open web search, monitoring, and removal of exposed records found—12 times per year —plus a dedicated Privacy Advisor to respond to custom requests. Ideal for executives, public-facing employees, and those with elevated risk from higher and more detailed PII exposure
DeleteMe International FAQS
How and when do employees receive their privacy reports?
- Employees are invited to log in to the DeleteMe Member Dashboard to complete their data sheet. They will receive their privacy report according to their plan’s schedule in the manner they choose [in in-dashboard only, via email, or both]
If a person has lived in multiple countries how does the service work?
- In DeleteMe you can assign multiple plans to a member so they can obtain coverage for any country they need. If you need multiple plans for one of your members, please reach out to your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager for assistance.
Is there generally the same amount of data exposed by data brokers in all countries?
- No. The prevalence of data brokers and frequency of exposure varies dramatically by country and individual. The US has the highest amount of unwanted data exposure compared to other countries
Security and Compliance
- DeleteMe is a US-based Delaware Corporation founded in 2009
- The International Privacy Advisor team is headquartered in Spain
- GDPR-compliant and SOC 2 Type II certified
- Detailed documentation on internal access controls, vetting procedures, hosting, and data transfer processes are available by request
- Data retention: records are automatically and entirely deleted within 6 months of contract termination or at the customer’s request prior
- Multi-tenant architecture with SSO support: token-based onboarding and full customer data segregation
- Need-to-know / privacy-by-design data collection; storage is strictly limited to PII used for search and removal purposes