Company administrators are able to change a member's plan at any time in the DeleteMe admin dashboard. Administrators can move their employees to higher or lower level plans at any point. Admins should be aware that changing employees between different plans will place the employee into an unoccupied membership for their subscription or it will initiate a billing transaction that will process at the end of the month for their account.
- Customer Subscription Usage
- 10/10 Gold; 4/5 Platinum
- The system admin moves a Gold member into a Platinum seat.
- Gold usage would move to 9/10.
- Platinum usage would move to 5/5
- The system admin moves a Platinum member to a Gold seat
- Gold usage would move to 11/10
- Platinum usage would move to 3/5
Step by Step
- In your admin portal, click on Members on the sidebar.
- Check the box next to the member who will have a plan change.
- Click the MORE
- Select Switch Member Plan.
- A new window appears where you can select a different subscription plan.
- After selecting the new plan, click CHANGE PLANS.
- The new plan will show for the member.