The Organization feature allows DeleteMe admins to create child organizations in the event they need to partition access for specific employees or split certain employees into a separate cost center. Additionally, the Organization feature allows admins to configure departments/groups they can use to tag employees so they can distinguish between different types of employees.
- Child groups where you want to provide an admin with access to only certain employees in the DeleteMe admin dashboard.
- Child groups where you want to split the billing into a different cost center, separate from that of the parent organization.
- Assigning departments/groups to employees so you can organize and categorize your employees.
- Login to your DeleteMe admin dashboard
- Click on the “Organizations” tab on the left side of your DeleteMe dashboard
- Navigate to the Organization you would like to add the child Organization/Department/Group for and click the "Add" button
- Select between Organization/Department/Group
Applying a Department/Group
- Navigate to the group/department you created in the Organizations tab (click the downward arrow to expand your existing groups/departments)
- Click the "Add Members" button under the corresponding group/department you want to apply.
- Click the "Add Members" button in the middle of the page
- You will see a list of your employees populate -> use the "Add" button on the right side of the page to apply the tag to the appropriate employee(s).