As a system administrator in DeleteMe, you may want to assign designations to employees in order to distinguish between different types of risk, departments, or any other criteria that is applicable to your business. DeleteMe allows you to configure custom groups and assign employees/members from your DeleteMe account into those groups to better track adoption or other metrics within those particular groups.
Creating Custom Groups
- Navigate to the Organizations tab
- Scroll to the organization you would like to create the group/department for
- Click the "Add +" button
- Select either department or group button
- Departments will allow you to create custom or use pre-filled department options that you can apply to your employees
- Groups allow you to create a custom group that you can apply to your employee population
- Input the Group/Department name and add a description.
- For Groups, add a "Group ID" for example "Act1"
Assigning Custom Groups
Once you've created your group/department, you will see the group/department populate below the organization. After creating the group/department you will need to assign your employees to the group in question.
- Click the "Add Members" button
- Click "Add Members" on the next page
- Next to the member/employee, click the "Add" button under the actions column header.
- Add all the employees you would like for the group/department in question.